When it comes to vlogging, lighting is key. You want to make sure that you are capturing the best video possible, and that means having good lighting. If you do not have the right light, your videos become dark and grainy.
When you’re starting vlogging, one of the most important things to get right is your lighting. The best lighting can make or break your video, and it’s crucial to capture the perfect shot every time.
In this blog post, we will discuss the different types of lighting that are best for vlogging, as well as how to set up your shot so that you look your best. Keep reading for more information!
– Natural light: This is the best type of lighting for vlogging, as it is soft and flattering. If you are shooting outdoors, try to find a spot where the sun is shining through the trees, or use a reflector to bounce some light back onto your face.
– Artificial light: If you are shooting indoors, you will need to use artificial light. The best type of artificial light for vlogging is a softbox, which diffuses the light and creates a softer look.
– Ring light: A ring light is a great option if you want to add some extra light to your face without making it too bright. This type of light is also great for close-up shots.
Now that you know about the types of lighting, let’s see the top 3 best lighting for vlogging.
Neewer Ring Light Kit
This Neewer Ring Light Kit is one of the best lighting kits for vlogging on the market. It includes an 18″/48cm Outer 55W LED Ring Light, a 61″/155cm Light Stand, a Soft Tube, White, and Orange Color Filters, and a Ball Head Hot Shoe Adapter.
This ring light is dimmable with a wide range from 0%-100%, so you can find the perfect lighting for your shot.
The soft tube makes the light rotate freely for the best position, and the white and orange color filters help to create the perfect lighting for your videos. The kit has a hot-shoe adapter that is also compatible with most DSLR cameras and smartphones.
Godox ML60, 60W Handheld LED Video Light
The Godox ML60 is a 60W handheld LED video light with a Bowens mount. It has a free-standing design and can be used on its own or mounted on a tripod.
The light has two power supply options an AC adapter or two NP-F970 batteries. The ML60 has eight preset lighting effects, including lightning, flash, conference, paparazzi, TV, and broken bulb which can help you create the perfect video.
The light is also compatible with all Godox-mount modifiers, so you can use it with numerous accessories. The remote control makes it easy to adjust the light while you are filming.
The Godox ML60 is a great choice for vloggers who are looking for a handheld LED video light that can be used on its own or mounted on a tripod.
Neewer 2-Pack 2.4GHz LED
This softbox lighting kit from Neewer is perfect for portrait/product photography, YouTube vlogging, home studio, and more. It features 168 LED bulbs, adjustable color temperature (from 3000K-5600K), and brightness (from 0%-100%), and comes with remote control and six color filters.
The aluminum alloy light stand is easy to set up and fold down, and the power adapter or NP-F550/NP-F970 rechargeable Li-ion batteries can be used to power the light head. This kit also includes a carrying bag for convenient transport and storage.
One of the best things about this kit is that it’s super easy to set up and use. The softboxes can be quickly attached to the light stands, and the color filters just slip over the front of the lights.
The remote control makes it easy to adjust the brightness and color temperature of the lights from a distance, so you don’t have to keep getting up to fiddle with the controls.
If you’re looking for an affordable, easy-to-use lighting kit for vlogging, this is a great option. It’s also small and light enough to take with you when you travel.
If you’re vlogging indoors, a ring light is one of the best lights to use. Ring lights emit a soft, even light that is perfect for videos. They are also easy to set up and take down, which makes them ideal for vloggers who are always on the go.
When setting up your ring light, make sure that it is placed in front of you and at eye level. This will ensure that your face is evenly lit and that there are no shadows.
If you’re vlogging outdoors, natural light is best. The best time to vlog outdoors is during the golden hour, which is the hour before sunset. During this time, the light is soft and warm, and it makes for beautiful videos.
To get the best lighting during the golden hour, find a spot where you are in direct sunlight. Then, position yourself so that the sun is behind you and to the side. This will ensure that your face is evenly lit.
No matter what type of lighting you’re using, it’s important to test it out before you start filming. Take a few practice shots and see how the light looks on camera. Make sure that there are no shadows or hot spots. Once you’re happy with the lighting, you’re ready to start vlogging!
– Choose the right angle: When you are setting up your shot, it is important to choose the right angle. If you are shooting a close-up, make sure that the camera is at eye level so that viewers can see your face.
– Use a tripod: A tripod will help to keep your camera steady and prevent it from shaking. This is especially important if you are shooting in low light or using a long lens.
– Frame your shot: Before you start filming, take a few seconds to frame your shot. Make sure that the background is not cluttered and that there is plenty of space around you.
– Find the best lighting: The best lighting for vlogging is soft, natural light. If you are shooting indoors, use a ring light. If you are shooting outdoors, find a spot where you are in direct sunlight.
– Test the shot: Before you start filming, take a few practice shots to see how the lighting looks on camera. Make sure that there are no shadows or hot spots.
By following these tips, you will be able to create videos with beautiful, soft lighting that is perfect for vlogging. So get out there and start filming!
Best Interview Lighting Kit 2024: How to Shine in Any Situation
Make your Videos Stunning with Best Lighting For Making Videos
When it comes to choosing the best lighting for vlogging, it is important to consider a few factors. The type of light, the angle of the shot, and the time of day all play a role in creating the perfect video.
By following these tips, you will be able to create beautiful, soft videos that are perfect for vlogging.
If you’re looking for the best lighting for vlogging, then this article is for you. We’ve gone over some of the best lights to use, as well as some tips on how to set up your shot. So get out there and start filming!
Thanks for reading!